sábado, febrero 13

Valentines is overrated


I got to say that I love being in love. And I love the silliness it involves. But I truly, really, deeply, hate Valentine's Day!!!


Why? ...Why not?

It's is just a day, like any other day but for some reason it has being declared ''the love day''... Wich is entirely false to me.

And don't get me wrong, I do like the floating hearts, the glittering LOVE signs on the street, (telling people what to buy). I love the silly red and pink decoration, and the cupids, the little angels, the roses, and all the girl stuff. But I hate that people miss the real meaning of love, being drag in a senseless consumerism. I'm sick of marketing and advertising, telling people WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO FEEL. And then there will be people disappointed because Valentine's Day wasn't like they expected.

I'm not a bitter person, I'm not single. I'm a married woman who loves her husband and her husband loves her too. But this year we decide to spend this time a little different than other, without the commercial component. .................Marketing will not tell us how to share our Valentine's Day!
 
 
 
By the way.... Happy Valentines Day!!!  ...lol

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si quieres dejar un comentario eres bienvenid@.