domingo, junio 12

Letter to an old friend

I´ve been telling you that I want to cry... That I need to cry ´cause all I can feel is void...

Yesterday a silent tear slid down my cheek, I guess it was my bawl eager to come out...but it happened for the wrong reason...

I cried because watching your picture, I realize that I miss us...

Because you think I let you down, and I think you let me down too, and mostly because this is all a big misunderstanding between us...

Wish I can go back and never tell you about my problem. It became your problem ...

You know me, I don´t ask for forgiveness (specially if I don´t feel like I did something wrong by telling you what everybody knows). But that night I did in order to solve the problem.

Sorry for saying what I think, but I´ll never shut my mind. And sorry for let this thing go so far... I will never have a friend like you, but definitely you won´t have another friend like me...

I´m still here, and always will for you.


Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry®

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Si quieres dejar un comentario eres bienvenid@.